Make Your Place in the US Permanent

Make Your Place in the US Permanent

Pursue US citizenship with help from an attorney in Farmington, MI

U.S. citizenship brings many benefits and legal protections. If you want to apply for citizenship, you should turn to an attorney for help. The Law Offices of Sheeba Khan, PLC in Farmington, MI can represent you. You'll work closely with our attorney to apply for citizenship or seek naturalization.

Meet with attorney Khan today if you're interested in applying for citizenship.

Learn more about how an attorney can help you

Applying for U.S. citizenship can be a long, arduous process. Thankfully, you can have an attorney by your side to ease some of your stress. An attorney can help you:

  • Check your eligibility for citizenship
  • Get all of your required paperwork in order
  • Determine the best way to pursue citizenship

If you've been a permanent resident of the U.S. for several years, or you have married a citizen, you may also qualify for naturalization. In this case, you can work with a naturalization lawyer to move forward with your citizenship. Email us now if you're looking for a naturalization lawyer.