Bringing Families Together in Farmington, MI

Bringing Families Together in Farmington, MI

You can turn to us for assistance with family immigration law

You always want your family to be together in one place, but obtaining a family visa can be a difficult process. For help with family immigration law, turn to the Law Offices of Sheeba Khan, PLC in Farmington, MI. Our attorney assists families pursuing visas to come to the U.S.

Speak to an attorney about your family now.

How can you bring your family to the US?

Family immigration law is a complicated field with many different options. You can:

  • Join a soon-to-be spouse with a K-1 fiancĂ© or fiancĂ©e visa
  • Bring in family members of an L-1 visa holder with an L-2 visa
  • Help family members of an F-1 visa holder come in on an F-2 visa

Additionally, H-4 visas are an option for family members of H-1, H-2 and H-3 visa holders, or you can obtain entry by marrying a U.S. citizen. If you have any questions about family visas, contact an attorney today.